On Wednesday, March 21, 2012 from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m., the ADR and Antitrust and Business Regulation Sections of the Bar Association of San Francisco will present "AT&T Mobility v. Concepcion: A Year Later."
- How has the decision shaken out so far? - including a review of the Second Circuit’s recent AmEx III decision
- What is left to find out on the California and federal levels?
- What is the next shoe to drop?
- What is the plaintiffs bar doing to adjust/adapt?
- Is there any chance of legislative or executive intervention?
- How does the defense bar view the future?
Click here for more information and to register.